segunda-feira, 23 de novembro de 2009

Grammar exercises

Exercise - Future Mix

A. Put the verbs into the correct form (will, going to, simple present or present progressive).

1.I love London. I (probably / go) ________________ there next year.
2.Our train (leave)_______________ at 4:47.
3.What (wear / you) _________________ at the party tonight?
4.I haven't made up my mind yet. But I think I (find) ________________ something nice in my mum's wardrobe.
5.This is my last day here. I (go) ________________ back to England tomorrow.
6.Hurry up! The conference (begin)______________ in 20 minutes.
7.My horoscope says that I (meet) ________________ an old friend this week.
8.Look at these big black clouds! It (rain)______________ .
9.Here is the weather forecast. Tomorrow (be) _______________ dry and sunny.
10.What does a blonde say when she sees a banana skin lying just a few metres in front of her? - Oh dear! I _______________(slip) !

***

Answers:
1.will probably go
2.leaves
3.are you wearing
4.will find
5.am going
6.begins
7.will meet
8.is going to rain
9.will be
10.am going to slip

Conditional Clauses

Conditional would+have+participle

Be Going To

Future

Articles: The or zero article

Common Mistakes

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário